#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿
Thank You, Madison Cawhorne!!!
#WOMAN #NoTallywacker !!! #simple #XX
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Rep. Madison Cawthorn: "You might amend a bill, but you'll never amend biology. Science is not Burger King. You can't just have it your way [...] Take notes Madame Speaker, I'm about to define what a woman is for you: XX chromosomes, no tallywacker. It's so simple.”

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Madame Speaker was Chris Rocked

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

He sounds like one of our military men, a veteran, that is extremely angry and holding back what he knows. Perhaps he is someone who knows a lot more about what's going on than just the cocaine and orgies. Perhaps he knows who is responsible for so many of our military men being killed for unreasonable and inexcusable politics.

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

They considered each death of our soldiers a luciferian sacrifice and the "soldiers" on the other sides. ONE reason I will stay up and type my fkin fingers off on the weekends, when off work. I will not do anything BUT see hell crushed.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Bitch Slap 👋💥

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

He is going places, love him.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

XX
XY
XZactly

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Apparently Nancy never got the 'tip'😂

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

😂🤣😂🤣

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

😂Nancy - "thanks for the tip"

or Wack the tally?🤣

(2) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Robert Combs to his Publication

😂🍿

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

"...no tallywacker." 😂

💥💥💥

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

😎🤣😛RIGHT BLAHAHAHA BOOM

In response Mike Anon to his Publication
(4) Show this thread