It's going to be so funny when future researchers are reading through patriot social media vs the normies and numpties. How could most of humanity have been so insistently dumb and easily deceived?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Its hard to accept that our entire lives have been a lie. Its easier to stay in the dark. Only the brave break free.

I wonder why some of us are wired to just blow past the intitial shock and ask “So what IS the truth?” Where is curiostiy? Are so many that weak in nature.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SueB369 in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Sue Briggs to her Publication

I think it affected some of us on a personal level. The need for truth became our purpose.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I’ve always been a curious cat as my mom would say. I’m now unfortunately the only one in the family that is still a pure blood barring my kiddo and youngest cousin. The rest bought the narrative hook, line and sinker. Never thought there would come a day that I would be so grateful to be the rebel in the family.

(1) Show this thread