It's going to be so funny when future researchers are reading through patriot social media vs the normies and numpties. How could most of humanity have been so insistently dumb and easily deceived?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It's shocking how brainwashed people are

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

And wonder what the heck was up with all of the frogs!😁

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Proverbs 22:6
King James Version
6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. I rhink the answer to your statement is right here. The key to our future is the Children and indoctrination.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Its hard to accept that our entire lives have been a lie. Its easier to stay in the dark. Only the brave break free.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I wonder why some of us are wired to just blow past the intitial shock and ask “So what IS the truth?” Where is curiostiy? Are so many that weak in nature.

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

future sociologists be like 💻👀😳😆🤣😜