Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://capforcanada.com/the-hidden-story-of-trudeaus-sale-of-canadas-gold-reserves-to-china/

And the FYI as to Who/where and why it went.
I wonder if Bronfman comes up 911?

SO WITH THAT MUCH GOLD BEING RETURNED IN ABUNDANCE WOULDN'T THAT DEVALUE THE GOLD PRICES?

KIND OF LIKE THEY DO WITH DIAMONDS IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW DIAMONDS ARE NOT RARE THEY ARE LIMITED BY THOSE THAT CONTROL THEM.

What happens if Putin says he will accept XRP?

Russia is supposedly at 12,000 tonnes.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

For the new Financial system to be in place, which IMO it is, the Gold situation, not only for Canada, but many other countries has been rectified.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I know one other country that withdraw gold reserves from foreign banks last November.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Canada is#Fooked

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Not a comforting thought at 4:50 a.m.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

DANG

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Weird! 😂

No guns, no gold. I guess we'll need to adopt them into US-Can of America.🇺🇲 🇨🇦

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Sounds good to me! :)

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Hmm! I have heard this too! ☺️😉
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Fidel Trudeau will probably start confiscating gold from the public as soon as he gets a chance . The Islamic Canadians will not give up their gold willingly - will they be labelled as Domestic Terrorists by Justin I wonder ?🤓

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Why is Justin still there? You guys need to "oust" him and have a real election....By the people for the people...Bring in the LOGGERS and shut down Ottawa until he leaves the country once and for all and then have elections...Paper ballots, IDs and only citizens get to vote!

(1) Show this thread

Wowzers. Canada is the only G7 country that has no gold. Justina does his daddy, Fidel, proud - don't he/she?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Don't worry, Canada.
Q Team & White Hats have got your back.

There was more gold found
in the deep state demon D.U.M.B.S & tunnels
than anyone can count.
A googolplex of gold, silver, precious metals, diamonds, etc.
Fortunately the demons kept METICULOUS records
of where they stole the gold from.

That googolplex of gold
is being repatriated to the countries, provinces, territories,
states, cities, families & people from whom it was stolen.

Thank you, Q 🌈🙏💞

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

💜💜💜

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Remember the summer of 2017? President Trump walking ahead of Queen Lizard🦎 💥💥💥

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Poor Canadian ppl their corrupt Trudeau even sold their damn gold mines to China!

We will have to help fix this shit!

https://capforcanada.com/buried-by-media-trudeau-sells-off-all-canadian-gold-sells-gold-industry-to-china/

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Interesting - Thanks for sharing. How would that country support a gold back currency at this point?

Missing 'n"

JFYIN= 54 < > 45
JFYI - N= 26 ... 11.3

TS - 11:39 > 23

you have it all

We certainly do.
Q

https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23%231139

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

51 < > 15

😉

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

LMAO....You caught the N & I’m not thinking tonight. just trying to chill. 😂

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That's horrible...😔 But even in spite of what Canada's corrupt ones did, GOD will protect and restore that great nation too! 🙏❤️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I used to love this Country. I do not recognize the people anymore. I’m East of Toronto by 30 minutes. Moved out here for the quiet and because it was affordable. Shacks here are going for 1 million, crime is up. The only ones that can afford it anymore are folks that have come here in the last 20 years from a couple Countries. These politicians and their globalist agenda has finished us. 😔

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Quite aware that he sold all our reserves, then proceeded to sell our gold mines and other metal{mines (ie, zinc, oil, aluminium, etc.) to foreign countries/corporations. It's hard to be patriotic in a Country like this, but it is where I was born. I am glad, every dog get's (got) it's day as the Trudeau family has alot of dogs in it.
GAME OVER
Finally

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

So fucked up.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🇨🇦 has been in this predicament for a while now. Meanwhile Turdeau (sp. intended) is making money on every jab worldwide, plus just gave himself a raise.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

totally one of murphys laws

(1) Show this thread

TS=
13*3

JFYI
missing N

=34

i see a lot of 8’s on that gold 👇

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

So Much talk about GOLD this last day or so. How much did the Vatican have in the tunnels???? Yes I said DID have.....@Vinnentkennedy

(1) Show this thread

I have always wondered why gold has always been considered valuable, does anybody know why exactly?

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response tim drysdale to his Publication

You wanting the MSM answer or the Sci-Fi answer?

(1) Show this thread