anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

Saw VK’s post about the 2011 movie Contagion about a virus outbreak. Never saw it, watched today.

Damn, non-fiction covid foreshadowing by Hollywood.

It’s all there: Social distancing, WHO, CDC, vaccines, OTC remedies attacked, an Anon type figure ridiculed/detained for questioning the narrative and pharamceutical profits.

All there, in plain sight.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sick right?

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yessir… also looked up when it was released…a certain 10 yr anniversary…yes, sick

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We are in discovery mode.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Def has taken longer to expose it than I thought it would. But I think my friends (all vaxxed normies) would be more inclined to question it now that Covid doesn't affect their day-to-day life anymore.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Have any of them got sick from the Vax?

Friends:

- One couple got Covid 1st and then got all 3 shots. And both were sick again a month later and tested positive.
- Another couple got all 3 shots and has been sick monthly. Not sure if that's due to their toddler in school bringing random diseases back tho.

Family:

- Great Aunt & Grandma lived together. 2 weeks after they both got the 2nd vaxx my Great Aunt had a heart attack and died. While they were removing her body down the stairs, we had to rush my grandmother to the ER because she had multiple blood clots in her right leg.

Guess who ended up taking care of her at the hospital? My Uncle that is the Director of the ER Department. NONE of our family members, including the Dr, thought the heart attack and blood clots were vaxxed related. They were just a 'coincidence'.

My mom fainted and fell the evening of her booster (3rd shot), lives alone so I found her the next day. 3 months in hospital with clots, sepsis, heart inflammation and so on. No one but me questioned the timing or anything else.

She is home now and I get to take care of her (yay). She is on lot's of meds and will probably be getting the next booster if she gets past me.

The scariest thing to me is, are all of us going to be caring for the sick and left behind? So many emotions but mostly I just try to block them all out.

Only people mentioned by @stormgirl in this post can reply

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

She's probably on expensive blood thinners isnt she?

I'm still trying to decide whether or not [they] wanted this many people to die. I originally thought they wanted to use it as a control mechanism somehow. But I cant decide if its depopulation control or there are just more side effects than they initially wanted because they werent able to test it enough.

Yes she is and I’m as unsure as you are about their intentions.
All I do know is that this stuff is real and it’s unbelievable what they have done. Glad I can come here to express and learn 💙

(1) Show this thread