I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

satan and his demons prepared the population well.

They were so conditioned to take the child vaccines and to get the damn flu shot every year that they thought what we were telling them was just bullshit.

Nana has never taken a flu shot.
It never made logical sense to me and then after I saw the research on the child vaxxs by Robert F.Kennedy Jr., then I knew how bad they were.

In my mind from the beginning I didnt believe they could have a flu shot to take to prevent you from getting a flu that had not yet come into existence.

You had to ask yourself at a minimum how they prepared a flu vaxx well in advance of the flu coming in the fall.

It would seem that the ppl like Nana that really from an early age never trusted anyones message as fact without proof, are the ones of us that have not been fooled.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My mom told me she was against vaccines and didn't give them to me and my older siblings. I didn't start researching them till my oldest started Kindergarten. I have soo much guilt now because I've had to really detox my oldest. She still struggles. When I started asking questions about them to my doctor at the time she went psycho on me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Yeah idk bout some of these doctors, I know from my son's training that they are so indoctrinated it is hard for them to see outside of their training.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

About year 3 in med school...
After 2 years of "didactic" - lecture training they move to clinical - and they are first taught (by example) - to use their own ego to defend against those who would question them. In fact, they are taught to use psychology and to question the sanity of those who would question them. Some realize that's idiotic - to question the sanity of simple inquirers... but many use it throughout their career.

Their own ego and defenses have been so worn down by the long tyrannical hours of training, and abusive treatment, and learning they are not "special" any more - just normal genius' who have the ability to memorize 1,000's of facts from 1000 page text books at once... they don't know who or what to believe anymore.

Think#FamilyMatters?
More than anything.
Family keeps them grounded more than ANYTHING else.

This is exactly true.
My son was a pharmcist and he had to take the same training as a doctor would in school and in clinicals.
When he first became a pharmasict he pushed the flu shots and especially the shingles vaxx.
After he felt so badly about a woman that he knew really well getting the damn shingles right after he gave here the shot, he refused to give the shots anymore.

Told Rite Aid to fook off he wouldnt give them!

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it