I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

satan and his demons prepared the population well.

They were so conditioned to take the child vaccines and to get the damn flu shot every year that they thought what we were telling them was just bullshit.

Nana has never taken a flu shot.
It never made logical sense to me and then after I saw the research on the child vaxxs by Robert F.Kennedy Jr., then I knew how bad they were.

In my mind from the beginning I didnt believe they could have a flu shot to take to prevent you from getting a flu that had not yet come into existence.

You had to ask yourself at a minimum how they prepared a flu vaxx well in advance of the flu coming in the fall.

It would seem that the ppl like Nana that really from an early age never trusted anyones message as fact without proof, are the ones of us that have not been fooled.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My mom told me she was against vaccines and didn't give them to me and my older siblings. I didn't start researching them till my oldest started Kindergarten. I have soo much guilt now because I've had to really detox my oldest. She still struggles. When I started asking questions about them to my doctor at the time she went psycho on me.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

most physicians are groomed by big pharma on DAY 1 of medical school. Big pharma PAYS for medical school... of course students do - but the labs, the sims, the instructors? who funds them.... certainly not tuitin.

Some come home from class with a huge pile of pharma crap (pens, notepads, and other labeled items of insignificant importance)... Then reps pay for conferences and lunches that MD's meet at... the perks get bigger the more support they get.

It never stops.
Some are awake - but few willing to speak out.

I just happened to be close by watching this happen to a sibling...

Truth is stranger than fiction.
Most MD's are well "groomed"...

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

i was ignorant in this as a first time mom back in 1994. i had twin boys then and they were sick alot and i knew something was wrong.. babies should NOT be that sick, i told the pediatricians. They blew me off, shamed me, ignored me and just kept pushing antibiotics.. I learned the hard way. I know alot about vaccines. ALOT ! I vowed i would never give any more vaccines to them or if i had another child Then 10 years later i had another son. So I did my own experiment. I know full well that vaccines are poisons. all of them. and i hope and pray the vaccine ""INDUSTRY"" falls apart and never raises its defiant head against the Laws of Nature. VACCINEs are NOT natural. They are ALL poison. Vaccines only exist to harm, kill, and perpetuate the sick medical ""INDUSTRY""...

(3) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

never made sense to me either .......
anything LESS than 50% effective is BS.
ALL the shots are LESS than that..... and they post it every year......../
SMH..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Ya have to wonder how they knew what was coming

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I am one of those people who got all the vaccines doctors recommended for my child and myself until the scamdemic jabs came along. I woke up late to the vaccine dangers. I've tried to convince others they shouldn't take the scamdemic jabs but most ignored me. A couple actually listened, Thank you Lord!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It is hard for some to break away from what they have been taught and believed in their whole lives that have been the norm for the majority of the planet.

I still remember just what an insane nut case Nana thought Alex Jones was when he was saying that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax and those kids were still alive.

(1) Show this thread