Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

FDA- CDC , I have a feeling they’re all sold out just follow the money!!!! , they could care less at our well-being!!!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Yo! Whistle Blowers!
you've been working with the evil ones? Redeem yourselves

talk to Steve Kirsch
talk to Steve Kirsch
TALK TO STEVE KIRSCH, plz plz plz

And may God Bless and Protect Robert F. Kennedy Jr. !!!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Oh dang! 1 million dollars should bring them out of the woodwork! Game over!

I know that I won’t ever take another vaccine. Neither will my son.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

I work in dentistry and to be licensed, required to get a series of (3) Hep B vaxx's. 2 years post series, I got an mysterious and inconclusive
illness that waxed and waned for decades. Cytokine storm produced EVERY time I took flu vaxx that activated my mystery illness. I stopped all vaxx's years ago because of this and figured I was just sensitive. Since, discovered wide range of studies, correlating vaxx's to most disabilities people live with today. Hell, as we've all learned by now... Nothing is a coincidence, just evil mofo's killing us slowly

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

satan and his demons prepared the population well.

They were so conditioned to take the child vaccines and to get the damn flu shot every year that they thought what we were telling them was just bullshit.

Nana has never taken a flu shot.
It never made logical sense to me and then after I saw the research on the child vaxxs by Robert F.Kennedy Jr., then I knew how bad they were.

In my mind from the beginning I didnt believe they could have a flu shot to take to prevent you from getting a flu that had not yet come into existence.

You had to ask yourself at a minimum how they prepared a flu vaxx well in advance of the flu coming in the fall.

It would seem that the ppl like Nana that really from an early age never trusted anyones message as fact without proof, are the ones of us that have not been fooled.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

never made sense to me either .......
anything LESS than 50% effective is BS.
ALL the shots are LESS than that..... and they post it every year......../
SMH..

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My mom told me she was against vaccines and didn't give them to me and my older siblings. I didn't start researching them till my oldest started Kindergarten. I have soo much guilt now because I've had to really detox my oldest. She still struggles. When I started asking questions about them to my doctor at the time she went psycho on me.

(3) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

One mlllion dollars to round them up and in the Darkness bind them....