#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Highly recommend micro dossing at Wegmans.

It is proven to help with depression, anxiety, help you relax and be more creative.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Paul Stamets in BC shown here: https://paulstamets.com/

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Paul Stamets in BC shown here: https://paulstamets.com/

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

Thank you for the link. I will listen to it later.

(1) Show this thread

i have bern growing both gourmet and medicinal mushrooms for years with my biz partner who is a localal fire captain in fresno. he was injured on the job and vicoden wasn't helping so we started growing mushrooms tobhelp his recovery.

we are the 2nd biggest mushroom company in fresno ca, and soon to be the biggest, as we are actively looking for a bigger warehouse space. we grow 100 lbs of mushrooms a week for the local market but we expect to do 20 x that soon.

please support us as we are the future of Healthcare.

thecapns.com

regds
darren

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

Thanks I'll check you out online. Very interested in this and have a friend whose son is 9 and loves growing mushrooms. He is so proud to show them off and he takes them to school to shoe the teacher. That was first time I saw Lion's Mane. He was so proud.

(1) Show this thread

Woo[fuggin]hoo!

guess im bout to be ahead of the game w my fam hahahah 😆 timing is insane

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I really think this could help my husband and maybe perfect timing for him too.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

good to know…depression is my achilles heel and Im trying to battle it with good nutrition rather than big pharma. thank you❤️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I battle with it too and I am also trying to change habits and eat good for me food. Keep the good things in life too. We almost always have ice cream at night :)

(1) Show this thread

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

the summer i graduated high school i took a heroic dose ( 5 dried grams) of blue hawaiian, it was first the time i seen sounds and heard color ( A.K.A synesthesia ) . i tuned in to the vibrations that night, and it opened a door to my soul. it helped me bring myself into alinement with my higher self and true reasons for being here now. i feel like if everyone did this "MANA" once in there life, they could heal life long personal and generational trauma. learn to love themselves so they could actually love others. and it is the very reason these kinds of "trips" have been demonized. when you know thy self and LOVE thy self you can't be controlled by social pressure or other people thoughts about you, as you are "sound" in your place. that was more than 20 years ago, and i to this day still see aura and feel it. it has only grown stronger in this time and it was one of the single most profound moments of my "waking life" if you want to know the TRUTH feel it from within.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response shop keep to his Publication

Why they wanted to remove the Natives...we know. Also why they fucked with it. They turned up the extreme on using it. The way most hippies were doing it was peaceful. Most were connecting. If you really think about it, we should have stayed communal living. They design the way we live on to much on top of each other in cities. People leave their small town communities for the money. Instead the whole small community could be sustained and living happy life.

In response shop keep to his Publication

I believe it opens new way of seeing things and if you surround yourself with people you trust and try dosing in a comfortable place the first time people would really enjoy it. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I really loved tripping in the 70s and 80s. Some friends of our asked last summer if we wanted to come over and try their suckers. I think I'd rather stick with the micro dosing right now :)

(3) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

ahead of the curve

Ive been seeing Lions Mane in several stores lately and dont remember seeing it ever before the past few weeks. How do you use it?

Here are a few examples. You can even grow it at home. You can cook it, use as supplement, powder to add to coffee/cacao, deep fried and probably however you like it best. I haven't tried any and I really am interested in seeing how it is in hot drink.

Seek organic and purity quality.

I put some in my tea at night with a little honey.

(2) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

"What a long strange trip its' been..."

Further Fest, circa 1987 in Eugene, OR...

Way ahead of this curve....... Those aren't Oregon Trails you're seeing.

KEK

I've been using it after brain surgery to heal and its been working better than anything else i tried

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Read it from Paul Stamets years ago actually

Known as the “nerve mushroom”, Lion’s Mane mushroom has spread throughout the minds of those interested in its innate abilities to positively impact the human nervous system. Despite its name, this edible mushroom has nothing to do with the mane of lions. It gets its name from its cascading white strands forming the appearance of a puffy mane.

There are 3 main parts of mushrooms, the mycelium, spores, and fruiting body. However, what we commonly associate mushrooms with is the fruiting body. The fruiting body is the visible part of the mushroom, that grows from the substrate which is usually deadfall otherwise known as fallen trees or logs. It is usually foraged during late summer and early fall and can be found fruiting on American Beech trees. Revered for its cognitive qualities, the cultivation of Lion’s Mane has a long-dated history of the neurological health of humans.
🍄
Words by@goinginwrd

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

im microdosing rn actually. day 3

In response trueblue to his Publication

Enjoy and wishing you a beautiful time. It's spring so that helps the revival of healing.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

When I was taking 12 painkillers a day for 2 weeks after my surgery I knew withdrawal was going to be miserable. MicroDossing made it a breeze. G*d mold we call it.

I'm happy your recovery has been a success. Can't wait to learn all your healing wonders. There truly will be wellness in health.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

dossier. akashic records

(6) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Kwik Trip would be the logical convenience store to cell it.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

:) 😎

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

✅💯 Fo Sho!