#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Highly recommend micro dossing at Wegmans.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It is proven to help with depression, anxiety, help you relax and be more creative.

When I was taking 12 painkillers a day for 2 weeks after my surgery I knew withdrawal was going to be miserable. MicroDossing made it a breeze. G*d mold we call it.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

dossier. akashic records

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I'm happy your recovery has been a success. Can't wait to learn all your healing wonders. There truly will be wellness in health.

Twice now dosing has an extra 's' ..... what's that mean?
SS

My poor husband was deathly sick coming off morphine after surgery. He had bad experience with mushrooms back in the wild days so he's not wanting to try this. I am open to natural therapy myself and love learning about it. Natural is always better.

So is G*d = Star God ?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Who is “we”?

Sweet Divine medicine.