"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Will pop off and on here but won't be on as much as I used to until I'm feeling better. In addition to healing from pulled muscles around my ribs, and a cracked rib that is still in the process of healing, I now am battling seasonal allergies that makes me feel tired and like I'm walking in a fog, with sneezing and sometimes feeling cold. Have gone back to taking local honey and organic Ceylon cinnamon for that. Also taking black elderberry syrup and colloidal silver, plus my normal supplements. Have upped the intake of collagen too, which is great for your "innards." Ha! Lots of water also and hot tea.

Why am I sharing personal info on there, you might ask... Well, it's because I believe we can learn from each other. Have already gotten some great info from great patriots on here. (Thanks, again!!)

Tip: If you ever pull muscles around ribs, don't sleep on your side. Otherwise, it feels like a torture when you get up. Have started sleeping in a recliner, and that helps a lot!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Ultraviolet light healing pad. Alkaline water, deep breathing to prevent pneumonia, walking in sunshine and fresh air, Vit D and C also zinc. Alternate heat and ice. Heat to relax muscles, ice to decrease inflammation. 😇

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you, Carol! Wow!🙏❤️ Am doing all of that except the ultraviolet light healing pad. Had never heard of that before. Also, had been doing the cold/heat, but read that you should only do that the first two days, then only heat. Have you heard differently -- should you do that until you're healed?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I recently had a difficult time with a lower back issue and so did my husband. We found alternating the ice and heat worked the best. My husbands back issue though improving was still persisting. I had read about the use of ultraviolet light, so we bought a pad and it seems to have offered him improvement, to a point he is much less stiff. 😇

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

The UV light is suppose to teach deeper into the tissues to promite healing. 😉

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Carol, read the post by James Wafer@the_pitch_doctor in this thread. He used an ultraviolet light to help heal someone's collarbone in just 7 months. For what you're talking about, the light is embedded in the heating/healing pad?

(1) Show this thread