Will pop off and on here but won't be on as much as I used to until I'm feeling better. In addition to healing from pulled muscles around my ribs, and a cracked rib that is still in the process of healing, I now am battling seasonal allergies that makes me feel tired and like I'm walking in a fog, with sneezing and sometimes feeling cold. Have gone back to taking local honey and organic Ceylon cinnamon for that. Also taking black elderberry syrup and colloidal silver, plus my normal supplements. Have upped the intake of collagen too, which is great for your "innards." Ha! Lots of water also and hot tea.

Why am I sharing personal info on there, you might ask... Well, it's because I believe we can learn from each other. Have already gotten some great info from great patriots on here. (Thanks, again!!)

Tip: If you ever pull muscles around ribs, don't sleep on your side. Otherwise, it feels like a torture when you get up. Have started sleeping in a recliner, and that helps a lot!!

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Donald J. Trump is my President. JFK Jr LIVES!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Patriot Sam, really hope you feel better soon. Seasonal allergies are terrible and then with your cracked rib, I can't imagine. Love your supplement list. I'm praying for you!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

🙏❤️ Thanks so much, Ellen! You are so kind and I am grateful for your prayers. I normally don't have bad allergies, so this is weird. Unless it's some kind of bug. Ugh.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

If you need the power of a Collective Prayer Circle, go to SILENT UNITY.com. The Original Founders of the Unity Church Created an Original Prayer Circle that has been maintained in perpetuity for over 100 years! Prayer Partners come and go but the ongoing connection to Source Has Never Been Broken.
You can speak to someone directly and have them pray with you, or you can enter a Prayer Using Email. All Prayers are Included in the Prayer Circle for 30 Days after which you can Renew Your Request.
I've had great success utilizing this resource and highly recommend it. Plus, they don't constantly beg for money or contributions!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thank you so much, Craig! God bless!!🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I pray you feel better soon, Sam, and thanks for the info! You are right, we need to share so others can learn. Take care, much love, and God bless.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Thank you so much, Sherry! God bless you too!!❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Ultraviolet light healing pad. Alkaline water, deep breathing to prevent pneumonia, walking in sunshine and fresh air, Vit D and C also zinc. Alternate heat and ice. Heat to relax muscles, ice to decrease inflammation. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you, Carol! Wow!🙏❤️ Am doing all of that except the ultraviolet light healing pad. Had never heard of that before. Also, had been doing the cold/heat, but read that you should only do that the first two days, then only heat. Have you heard differently -- should you do that until you're healed?

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Lugol's Iodine: helps with regulating the body temperature, and with healing! Feel better soon; Praying for you! https://www.lugolsnaturals.com

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you so much, Silver Fox!!❤️🙏 Have never heard of using iodine for that before. I love learning new things, and you all have had such excellent suggestions, both here in this thread and in another. Does it have to be that brand of iodine? I usually have low blood pressure, so take kelp so I'm not cold. Maybe I should take more of that and see if helps first. Hmm... You got me thinking! Thank you! 😇

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

find a Bioptron Linear Polarised Light, with a colored lens kit, also buy a C60 Quantum Hyperlight filter. Heal muscle 70% faster than normal stop pain etc etc etc can buy on Amazon. Good luck , it will change your life. immune system stimulation etc etc👍🏾👊🏾

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response james wafer to his Publication

I healed a broken collarbone with it in 7 days

In response james wafer to his Publication

❤️🙏WOW!! Thank you so much for that info, James!! Will look into it! Might not be able to get it now, but I can put in on my list for someday. 😇 That all sounds very cool! Thanks and blessings!!

(2) Show this thread

Because I don't believe in just letting "stuff" get to you, I went to the gym today and walked very slowly on the treadmill for about 30 minutes. It's important to breathe on purpose... On-purpose deep breaths... If you're battling stuff, you, too, will get through it!! Prayers!!🙏❤️😇

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

You have the spirit of a warrior. Sorry that you aren't feeling great right now. Feel better Soldier Sam. Harnessing good health vibes for you 👇🏼

I recently saw a post here about the change to a molecule before and after prayer for it…the results were amazing. So while I haven’t researched the validity of the post, I need no validation to know that prayer is powerful and God is great. Please join me in praying for Sam’s continued healing. Sending love and will continue to p pray for you Sam…keep that attitude up and let me know if you need a boost ❤️

(2) Show this thread

U-shaped neck pillows are great for sleeping in a recliner.

Oh, and take those methylcobalamin B12 tablets too. 😉

Heal up. Blessings, Sam. 💙

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thank you, Photon!!🙏❤️ I am taking the methyl B-12 every day since I'm a vegetarian. Also, magnesium, both good for the muscles. :) Don't have a U-shaped pillow, but have figured out how to use some other pillows I have. Plus, Mike Lindell would be proud. Hahah... Am using his My Pillow behind my back. It's not as hard, so it doesn't hurt like the others.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

The recliner is the solution, Sam! I believe you'll be feeling better in no time. :-)

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

It really has made a difference, Jan! Thank you!!🙏❤️ Without it, it felt like I was pulling the muscles all over again, a pain that I wouldn't wish on my enemies. Was praying, and Jesus gave me that idea to sleep in the recliner. At first, before I got up, I also used the heating pad, then put on the pain gel, and took an Aleve. Don't like Aleve, etc., and am not doing that anymore; don't feel like I need it now. But am drinking hot dandelion root tea with stevia as a liver detox.

(1) Show this thread