I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

satan and his demons prepared the population well.

They were so conditioned to take the child vaccines and to get the damn flu shot every year that they thought what we were telling them was just bullshit.

Nana has never taken a flu shot.
It never made logical sense to me and then after I saw the research on the child vaxxs by Robert F.Kennedy Jr., then I knew how bad they were.

In my mind from the beginning I didnt believe they could have a flu shot to take to prevent you from getting a flu that had not yet come into existence.

You had to ask yourself at a minimum how they prepared a flu vaxx well in advance of the flu coming in the fall.

It would seem that the ppl like Nana that really from an early age never trusted anyones message as fact without proof, are the ones of us that have not been fooled.

never made sense to me either .......
anything LESS than 50% effective is BS.
ALL the shots are LESS than that..... and they post it every year......../
SMH..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Ya have to wonder how they knew what was coming