Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

high res 4 U
=)

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

trump did not say that he said i havnt heard that . but would it be a bad thing .

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

He did say it at a press conference & it was crickets ...
At another press conference he nade a nig deal about s girl they tesucued that was being horribly abused ...not sure if he used sex skave then but again it was *crickets*
wouldnt reporters be all over it like, who was it?
At a couple other press conferences he talked about the incredible amounts of gold they had & couldn't even count. Again, *crickets* not only by the awake community, but again all reporters just ignored his words! He also tweeted 9 times since 2012 (paraphrasing) ...
He who has the gold, makes the rules.

Art of war - you don't go to war unless your have strategized & exp., to every degree, the ways that you could lose to guarantee a win & in other words, already won.

I'd love to see a compilation of all these comments & more. I don't have tech or a computer, but i know others on here do.
I think if people had a montage recap of things he said at press conferences, their mouths would be gaping.

(1) Show this thread

Just sad that they know and don't do anything about it...

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Sleet Sir to his Publication

pretty sure that "they" are not human....it is truly a spiritual battle

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣