A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

trump did not say that he said i havnt heard that . but would it be a bad thing .

He did say it at a press conference & it was crickets ...
At another press conference he nade a nig deal about s girl they tesucued that was being horribly abused ...not sure if he used sex skave then but again it was *crickets*
wouldnt reporters be all over it like, who was it?
At a couple other press conferences he talked about the incredible amounts of gold they had & couldn't even count. Again, *crickets* not only by the awake community, but again all reporters just ignored his words! He also tweeted 9 times since 2012 (paraphrasing) ...
He who has the gold, makes the rules.

Art of war - you don't go to war unless your have strategized & exp., to every degree, the ways that you could lose to guarantee a win & in other words, already won.

I'd love to see a compilation of all these comments & more. I don't have tech or a computer, but i know others on here do.
I think if people had a montage recap of things he said at press conferences, their mouths would be gaping.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

In response Not Important to his Publication

sorry for typos, old tiny phone that o swear changes before i hit publish button - who cares its not about perfection, its about truth!