#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

WHERE ELITES SACRIFICE CHILDREN UNDERGROUND...

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."
Eph 5:11 ESV #wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Trigger Warning.

This goes with the above video.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Regarding the above video: TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The COMPLETE FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g194872-d5050133-Reviews-Teatro_Donnafugata-Ragusa_Province_of_Ragusa_Sicily.html

I don't know what to make of that guy, but the noble family that owned it were not good people. Why would you hide an 'opera theater' and why does an opera theater need an alter that is hidden in a cupboard?

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KungfuKelly in this post can reply

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

And nice b/w checkered floor.
I guess trip advisor also interviewed the little girl.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Why would TripAdvisor.com advertise it? Why does it have very good reviews? Why does Teatro Donnagata have a FB page?
https://www.facebook.com/teatrodonnafugata/
It is a performance (primarily opera) and event venue. It is in the Ragusa province of Italy which is pretty Catholic. That altar is quite small. I would guess that this small theater has hosted some weddings. Clearly, that altar is not the focus of the interior but a very small, occasionally used feature. That's why it would be hidden away. It's a theater, not a church.

There is no evidence whatsoever, looking at the interior of the theater, that it is used for other than what it advertises itself to be; a theater.
This section of the province is also referred to as "baroque". It is a very old city. Basements are the norm, as they are in the Northeast and Midwest in the US. Longer ago than our country, Europeans built things to LAST CENTURIES. They wasted no space. It's not so hidden if they're showing it!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I won't tell you what to think.
What do you know about bloodlines?
Knights of Malta?
What noble family built/owned this home? Rotten souls.
In this vile darkness, the light can be so blinding that it hurts your eyes and you have to close them.
I pray that God gives us discernment. 🙏

(1) Show this thread