WHERE ELITES SACRIFICE CHILDREN UNDERGROUND...

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."
Eph 5:11 ESV #wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

2 pics.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This is sickening for sure. God save the children. So innocent and pure. Damn demons! Off with their heads!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

BULLSHIT ALERT! This video came from the TOTAL FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth's Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g194872-d5050133-Reviews-Teatro_Donnafugata-Ragusa_Province_of_Ragusa_Sicily.html

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 JESUS HELP THE CHILDREN

😢😭💔

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The TOTAL FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g194872-d5050133-Reviews-Teatro_Donnafugata-Ragusa_Province_of_Ragusa_Sicily.html

(1) Show this thread

ROPE TIME!

In response Doug Anger to his Publication

TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The COMPLETE FRAUD, Timothy Charles Holmseth, posted this video on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND, along with the false claim that this is where the elites sacrifice children. The Tik Tok person obviously believed him.
See the truth here:

In response Doug Anger to his Publication

TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The COMPLETE FRAUD, Timothy Charles Holmseth, posted this video on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND, along with the false claim that this is where the elites sacrifice children. The Tik Tok person obviously believed him.
See the truth here:

(5) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

When do we go hunting for these evil fooks?!#LFG

😭😭😭NEVER get over the shock of this sorry shit. GITMO them please.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I think I just spotted you on fb 😉

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Was always interested in what this was used for.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trigger Warning.

This goes with the above video.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#SaveTheChildren eradicate pedophilia & pedovores

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we will NEVER be de-sensitized to this.
EVER.

those who know can’t sleep.

ps- if there are children who need help, love, and a home, my door is open ❤️

(72) Show this thread