#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

WHERE ELITES SACRIFICE CHILDREN UNDERGROUND...

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."
Eph 5:11 ESV #wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we will NEVER be de-sensitized to this.
EVER.

those who know can’t sleep.

ps- if there are children who need help, love, and a home, my door is open ❤️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

#SaveTheChildren eradicate pedophilia & pedovores

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

HAMPSTEAD CHILDREN(VICTIMS OF SATANIC RIRUAL ABUSE.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SIfatTtc0deD/

Teresa
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qacLYbVTrU3L/

I’m crying. These poor children. Please God please stop this evil.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

How is she still alive if they violate her constantly with a plastic willie so it hurts? Did I miss something?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Regarding the above video: TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The COMPLETE FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g194872-d5050133-Reviews-Teatro_Donnafugata-Ragusa_Province_of_Ragusa_Sicily.html

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I don't know what to make of that guy, but the noble family that owned it were not good people. Why would you hide an 'opera theater' and why does an opera theater need an alter that is hidden in a cupboard?

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Regarding the above video: TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The COMPLETE FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g194872-d5050133-Reviews-Teatro_Donnafugata-Ragusa_Province_of_Ragusa_Sicily.html

Regarding the above video: TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The TOTAL FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:

😭

FJB .......Trump is my President

What Will happen to all the children that were raised in this sick evil cult ?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I remember watching these videos years back. I believe this may be the one the ‘father’ said the Mom brainwashed these children. When I was a Rape Crisis counselor, we were trained to always believe children, unless something proves otherwise. Children do not tend to make up some elaborate sexual stories.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Several double timestamps in video- this is just one- couldn’t go back to find others- don’t want to hear anymore- too helpless

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

lts all very horrible/disgusting and i used to get really angry about this stuff and i thought this would trigger me but maybe im already on another timeline where this doesnt happen anymore.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Dear Father in Heaven help us quicken the time line in saving these children... may we send them protection and healing now and always

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

Makes me think if The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe👀

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing 😳. CS Lewis became a Christian, but supposedly Bono is a Christian too….

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Truth seeker - Happily married to Chris, mother to Kelle, Jake & Josh

Damned to Hell for eternity is too good for those that abuse children, disabled, or elderly,

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I remember listening to these children many years ago.
I felt for them.
Sicko Dad.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😭💔 This is so fooking sad!!! 😭💔 This breaks my heart for these helpless, innocent children. oh God, 🙏 Please wrap your arms around these children! This makes me scream to God, WHY ?!?! This is the hardest part during the Great Awakening, why does God allow these sick, disgusting fookers to do this? 🤮 FUCK [them]! I am an empath so, I feel this little girl... it makes me cry 😭💔. God, I just want to hug her... I mean what has happened to her since this video? I think, is she ok now? Oh God, I 🙏pray🙏 so! Was justice served? My mind just goes on & on ... oh God, why? God, Please save the children! 🙏

💔💔💔ITS HEARTBREAKING, they destroy the innocence of these precious souls. O Lord please help these little ones to heal and give us the courage not to stop fighting for them ever In Jesus Name Amen.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I saw this same girl in another video with her brother. It is so heart breaking. Their father had them cut babies in a sacrifice. They think this is completely normal daily activities. When I first saw these videos I was crying everyday for three months straight. I was a full time worker and then I went to part time because of the stress I went through.

This makes me so fricken mad! Those poor children. So thankful for Q and the alliance for discovering this and putting an end to this horror. I never realized the magnitude of the evil in this world before President Trump turned on our awareness of what was going on around us. Bless you all!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Hell. awaits.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

IT'S FOOKING TIME!!! How damaged is this poor child :( She talks like it is normal every day life for her :( [they] need to all stop breathing. Yesterday. I'm not even violent but I think I could beat them to a bloody pulp.

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

😭

May God help them.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

That child is not lying
what a survivor
Are we animals or humans?

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

What animal is observed to show similar behaviour?

(1) Show this thread