CERN Opening Ceremony For Gotthard Base Tunnel (satanic ritual) - YouTube

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!What does this have to do with science?Gotthard is old Germanic gott (god) hard (strong) = Azazel (‘ăzaz’ēl) derives from the Hebrew roots ‘...

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

lol must of ran out of money this ceremony was low budget

In response reaper myer to his Publication

yea, still creepy though 😰

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

This was a very big production, which took a lot of planning, time and money. This was obviously a work of passion for CERN. Whatever it conveys is very significant:

We saw a lot of goat and horn symbology. This represents the various dark deities the Cabal worship. Satanic is the simple way to say this.

We saw a lot of industrial/technology symbology. This represents the Cabal's belief that they will use technology to usher in their permanent and total rule. CERN is their high-tech frontier where they seek control over matter in order to further their power for their dark cause.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I remember seeing and reading about this a couple of years ago.
It's very disturbing.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

What the heck is this? Opening ceremony for what? Very evil, whatever it signifies.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Portal

(1) Show this thread

THE FREAKS AMONG US. 😳

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

Bunch of satanist demon freaks

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Dis cern