#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2012 the rumor was Nibiru.
They were coming around for their Gold.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

From one of Elons posts, I flipped and changed the hues. It clearly show some type of orb in proximity of Earth.
I do not believe the whole gold legend... Sitchen was a high ranking mason, and he might have been wrong in the translation (intentional or not).

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've run across that info about Sitchin being a mason & rubbing shoulders with what I regard as lesser lights

I always had mixed impressions regarding the books

I think there was some truth in there but like so many things one researches, you had to suss it out & separate it from what wasn't true regarding the ones he called the Annunaki, among other things

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it