A US report declared Myanmar was among the worst places for human trafficking. Get this: Alex Soros and Hillary Clinton are both connected to the leader. A coup happening in Myanmar could explain why there is so much panic. Booms are here, Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

In response John Reese to his Publication

Myanmar is also a test run of what will happen here in the US. Eventually the military will publicly take control of government. They are working out the kinks with Myanmar.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

China's one-child policy is biting them in the ass. There are no women available for marriage & family. The Chinese have been buying babies, children & women from Myanmar for a long time.

Thankfully, their military has taken control, just like ours...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Definitely agree! The layers are being pulled back ;)

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

i hope and pray that all this will awaken all the trolls out there

Norwegian Patriot, holding the line. We were chosen for this time🙏❤️🙏#Godwins. 💎✋🤚🚀🚀🚀

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

you forgot Marina😁 big connection there

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

And lest we not forget about dear Barry. It seems he turns up in the middle of every disgusting situation.

(1) Show this thread

Interesting timing here.... It's almost as if they share a similar playbook... I took a few liberties with the graphic from the website...

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/the-open-society-foundations-in-myanmar

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

Is there a reason that you post everything twice?

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Raised Right 4517 to her Publication

There are some system issues and upgrades ongoing per the Admin. 🙂. Should correct soon. Hugh increase in participants!

(1) Show this thread

Apparently, he was there a few weeks ago... Coincidence?

https://elevenmyanmar.com/news/alexander-soros-in-myanmar-a-week-before-xis-visit

Nice dig! Thank you!

US corp is broke, the free shorts money tree is getting chopped down, and the perps go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee