Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

A#QANON Classic!
@MartinGeddes when I read this I hear the words in my head with a British accent. Not sure why, my dear Mum was English; maybe it’s herπŸ™

β€ͺ#TheGreatAwakening

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

I trust you're keeping well, JoAnn!

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I'm trying my best!

I was in a car accident on Friday going to buy myself a cannoli birthday cake. Struck by an oblivious driver while I was stopped contemplating what I was going to buy at my favorite bakery. Uggh. πŸ™„
Just what I needed.
My aunt, who was a second mom to me, also passed away last month after suffering a stroke (no πŸ’‰) She was 85 and a consummate Patriot.πŸ’ž

Despite that, I try to keep smiling and always count my blessings. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

I hope you and all of your adorable "babies" are doing well.

Sending blessings of peace, love & light to you always.πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«βœοΈ

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Sending prayers!

Thank you so very much Loret. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and the prayers so much.
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Sending blessings of peace, love & light to you.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«βœοΈ

Have a wonderful evening.πŸ’«

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JMSesq15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JoAnn Esq, click on at the bottom under it