Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

A#QANON Classic!
@MartinGeddes when I read this I hear the words in my head with a British accent. Not sure why, my dear Mum was English; maybe it’s her🙏

#TheGreatAwakening

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

I trust you're keeping well, JoAnn!

I'm trying my best!

I was in a car accident on Friday going to buy myself a cannoli birthday cake. Struck by an oblivious driver while I was stopped contemplating what I was going to buy at my favorite bakery. Uggh. 🙄
Just what I needed.
My aunt, who was a second mom to me, also passed away last month after suffering a stroke (no 💉) She was 85 and a consummate Patriot.💞

Despite that, I try to keep smiling and always count my blessings. 🙏💗🙏

I hope you and all of your adorable "babies" are doing well.

Sending blessings of peace, love & light to you always.🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Only people mentioned by @JMSesq15 in this post can reply

Sending prayers!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thank you so very much Loret. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and the prayers so much.
🙏💗🙏

Sending blessings of peace, love & light to you.
🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Have a wonderful evening.💫

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thanks for sharing. Sending you prayers for comfort and healing rest... along with hugs, love and light! 🙏☺️❤️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

You're very welcome.💗

Everyone here is so amazing & supportive so it's easy to share. I suppose most are lucky they only have to "hear" me via posts because I am a chatterbox.☺ My dad used to tease me and my mom because we never stopped talking. 🤣
We used to tell him that communication is the key to happiness. I see now, more than ever, how that is really true. Thanks to this forum, all of these beautiful souls can communicate and share information, support, kindness & love. I'm eternally grateful for all of it.

Thank you for your lovely words, your prayers of healing & the love & hugs too. They are most appreciated.

Sending love, light & hugs to you as well with prayers that you receive an abundance of God's blessings.🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Have a wonderful evening.🥰

(1) Show this thread

Aw, girl!

Hang in there!

(I know, kinda lame sometimes, isn't it?)

We're all being put through the wringer right now. Evil forces trying to get us down, drag down our high vibes...

I've got a lump under my eyelid & when retracted it looks for all the world like a frog's egg with a vein & membrane on it...

Noticed it Sunday. Called Monday for an appt,.; no answer. Same Tuesday. Yesterday, got Mandy, the answering service lady, who told me to call at exactly 1pm today & the doc would be in.

I did so & was put on hold for over 35 minutes. I hung up & called back & asked for an appt. & had to go through the whole story again... But I did get an appt for tomorrow morning, so that's a win.

Now is the time for ENDURANCE.

Hard to cultivate that, isn't it?

I'm expecting big things to happen this weekend. We're so close to the finish line now!

Praying for you, girl.

Thank you so much for your kind words of support and for all of your prayers.

It does seem like evil is definitely preying on all of us. I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures and everyone's strength & faith are being tested. I hear so many stories about others who are suffering physically, mentally, emotionally, financially & personally.
It seems like evil's efforts will always be thwarted as I know God Wins and we will be fine per God's grace.🙏

I'm so very sorry to hear about your eye. It's absolutely terrible that you had to deal with so many inept individuals to finally get an appointment. I hope you feel better and that all goes well at the dr's appointment tomorrow.

I will most definitely keep you in my prayers.

Sending blessings, love, light & hugs to you.
🙏🕊💗💫✝️

You're always so very sweet, kind & thoughtful & I appreciate the beautiful soul that you are. Thank you again for lifting my spirits & for your prayers.

Feel better.🥰❤🤗😘

(1) Show this thread