Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

A#QANON Classic!
@MartinGeddes when I read this I hear the words in my head with a British accent. Not sure why, my dear Mum was English; maybe it’s her🙏

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

(1) Show this thread

that's what I do, continually. However, when I try to paste a meme on this platform, I can't. Is there a trick to it here?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication

No trick...

The platform is not well-administered here... It's full of bugs & errors & will sometimes lock you out & freeze your computer for trying to post a meme.

Then you get the joys of rebooting & repeating...

When it's that bad, I don't bother coming here until it's fixed.

Just makes you shake your head, doesn't it?

Some people don't care about the "glitches" (def: malfunctions nobody wants to fix)...

Such complacency reminds me of how this country got into the fix it's in!

"Well, it's good enough, I guess."

For me, on some days it's good enough... until my number is called at TS, that is.

LOL

(1) Show this thread

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

I trust you're keeping well, JoAnn!

(1) Show this thread

Luv it!! 🥰😎🙌🏻💫❤️💥✅

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread