just had a huge bee fly into the house. It was flying into one of the high hat lights. Shut the light and it fell to the floor. picked it up and let it out. Learned that here.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vibes!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Bird in the house tip!
~
Close off all sources of light, window shades, lamps, etc. make the room as dark as possible. Open as many doors to the outside as you can near the room the bird is trapped in or "scare" it into one that has an exterior door, then it will fly toward the light source and out on it's own. In a panic they look for the light source=open sky. You can see them bumping into the ceiling lights as a result when trapped.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I have learned more here than anywhere with any group of people ever in the shortest amount of time. Let me out please.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

All the diversified information we’ve come across, the research, the exchange of thoughts, have caused our own, individual consciousness to expand and we’ve formed the common ground we all can refer to. We could say , humanity arose.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

417- mil time 1617

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

Just noticed "j" in the 1st sentence & "p" in the 4th sentence were not capitalized..🤔

j = 10 > 5:5
p = 16
j + p = 26

💧10
These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.
🧐💧
🧐 darkness in post & evil/Satan in 💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%2310

💧16🍿
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise
All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves
🧐💧
🧐 bee couldnt focus & fly in the dark
https://qalerts.app/?n=16

💧61🔥
Please refer back and collect my crumbs.
As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts.
Rogue agents/programmers.
Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated.
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.
Q
🧐 blackout in 💧 & lights off in post
https://qalerts.app/?q=%2361

🧐CONTINUED👇

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

🧐CONTINUED

💧26🦅💫🇺🇸
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
https://qalerts.app/?n=26

💧62
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%2362

💧417🔥
News unlocks Map.
Future proves past.
Home.
Q
🧐💧
🧐 house in post & home. in 💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23417

💧714🔥
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed.
[44] remaining.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
[P]
Q
🧐 that [P] in 💧and missing capital "p" in post
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23714

💧12 (4+1+7)🙏
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.
🧐 "drop" in 💧 and bee falling in post
🧐 "winning"
good overcoming evil
light overcoming darkness
https://qalerts.app/?q=%2312

🧐CONTINUED👇

(1) Show this thread

Q Post 417.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

John 11
10 But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.

“Learned that here”! 🤣😂.

*I just bought a DR PEPPER w/Sugar (they did not have the Coke you buy woth Sugar).

Learned that here, as well! 😋

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

IIII 1111

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

[i] must be really sleepy. just noticed that repeated missing [i]
🤔

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

I had 2 wasps fly into my boxer shorts & stung me 7 times. I ripped off my shorts in controlled panic. Stamped on one & sprayed the other bastard....I learnt that here...;)

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Bumble bees, levitation and earths magnetic grid - YouTube

Bumble Bees Don't Fly--They Levitate. You Can Too!Ralph Ring has spent his life studying nature to understand science. "There's only one law--You either kno...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

That was very interesting. Thank you.

(2) Show this thread

Ahhh Yes I remember that, someone was listening to the bee buzzzing in a red cup and then some else mentioned that bees don't fly at night (or in the dark) VERY COOL.
Love those bees.

Shut the front door!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Yep! that was the keyword. I had no idea what a High-Hat light was. Learning daily :)

I have heard of pot lights and recessed can lights.
Pot lighting, also known as recessed lighting or high hat lights can bring a lot of brightness to dark, shady rooms.
HH = 88...maybe?

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

ISL
Island?
Indian Swimming League?
or 👇🏻
Curiously, 👇🏻 won’t let me connect due to all the redirects, 😳
🤷🏼‍♀️

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

I thought I was the only one who saves bugs in the house! Thank God I am not alone! PS I brake for butterflies 😉

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

I sprayed bleach under my sink (for a leak that molded the bottom of the cabinet under the sink). A spider crawled/limped out (a big wolf spider). I still feel bad but had no clue there were spiders living there. Prop would have felt worse knowing they were living in my space-LOL). Those spiders - not something I like. No priss here, can sorta handle snakes, but with wildlife, spiders and snakes are my line. Way back 25 years ago, sprayed a big wolf spider with hairspray (it decided to appear in my bathroom) sprayed it til it froze. It was kind of it or me freezing - still feel like the worst person on earth for torturing one of earths's creatures. Should never come to between earths own.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

40 year old male and I save every fly, bug, spider, anything that is trapped in my place. Girlfriends thinks im nuts. Something in my life made this way and im happy about it. You are not alone

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just be cool, they do not bother.

I live in a swamp and my best friend is a talking donkey.

where is the falconer?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Light/sound/frequency can be very moving!

I don’t buy that the types of bees that react this way aren’t crepuscular. Scientists don’t fully know the mysteries of God’s creation because they leave God out of everything.

"bee" 1 of 4
"April SHOWERS." + B-1 (1 Bee) Reference
🤯🤯🤯

"Be[e] careful who you follow."

Future Heroes - Archangel [Dramatic Orchestral Choral] - YouTube

Epic Radio: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/more-epic/indexFuture HeroesName: ArchangelAlbum: Another WorldComposer: Max Cameronhttps://soundcloud.com/maxc...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Yes, so much info traveling at the speed of light... wait ooops, maybe not the bees ...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good job!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ🐝

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

🐝When it is nice temp wise, I leave my back door open and I always have to save them with a cup, this morning it was a frog who hopped his way inside to keep from drowning in all the rain lol...SAVE THE BEEZ VK!