#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

just had a huge bee fly into the house. It was flying into one of the high hat lights. Shut the light and it fell to the floor. picked it up and let it out. Learned that here.

I thought I was the only one who saves bugs in the house! Thank God I am not alone! PS I brake for butterflies 😉

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraHelenaPatriot1776 in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

40 year old male and I save every fly, bug, spider, anything that is trapped in my place. Girlfriends thinks im nuts. Something in my life made this way and im happy about it. You are not alone

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

*friend

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

I sprayed bleach under my sink (for a leak that molded the bottom of the cabinet under the sink). A spider crawled/limped out (a big wolf spider). I still feel bad but had no clue there were spiders living there. Prop would have felt worse knowing they were living in my space-LOL). Those spiders - not something I like. No priss here, can sorta handle snakes, but with wildlife, spiders and snakes are my line. Way back 25 years ago, sprayed a big wolf spider with hairspray (it decided to appear in my bathroom) sprayed it til it froze. It was kind of it or me freezing - still feel like the worst person on earth for torturing one of earths's creatures. Should never come to between earths own.