Does the cross represent the death or resurrection?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

For me it means to pick up my cross and follow him. And also both death(a reminder) resurrection( hés no longer on the cross)

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Ressurection.
Vertical bar represents Divine Good.
Horizontal bar represents Divine Truth.
Cross represents salvation from God’s desire to save the entire human race through regeneration. Following His precepts leads to uniting faith and charity within a person.
Through His Divine Mercy He provides Ressurection for all based on a person’s faith and charity, not based on race, religion, culture.
Charity is mutual love for God and for fellow humans.
“Thus from all the differing churches there would become one Church; and all the dissensions which exist from doctrine alone would vanish; yea, the hatreds against one another would be dissipated in a moment, and the Lord's kingdom would come upon the earth.”
Emanuel Swedenborg

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i think it's simply representative of christianity

The focus is always on the negative when it comes to Social Programming. By design. 10 Commandments ...apparently read THOU SHALL NOT [insert vice]. That is why the Beautitudes and writings of Francis of Assisi are conspicuous and much loved by discerning Christians due to their high vibration and spiritual resonance cf much other writings passed down in scripture etc

Cross = Passion beyond our human comprehension. Thanks be to God.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

To me it is a reminder of the high price He paid for us. Every one of us.
God literally came down here to earth being born in the flesh.

Jesus said "If you have seen me, you've seen The Father".

He walked among us. He taught us. He healed us. And then He died for us.

He paid the ultimate price so we could have a direct line straight to Him, through Jesus Christ. The moment Jesus died on that cross, the veil at the temple was torn from the top to the bottom. No longer did we need an intercessor to speak to God.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The cross as an intersection of God’s love and His justice.

death & ressurection 13:38:8
the second death👇 2 pics
3 days in the “tomb”

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

cross - death, sacrifice, payment for sins of the world.
open tomb- power over death, resurrection, eternal life- for those who believe this!

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

The cross represents the 4 corners of the earth.
The center of the cross is where the 4 corners of the earth is.
Meaning we have to come together as people to the center.
That is when "us" the gods will be united in the utopian earth.
get it?

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Christ + Firstfruits + Resurrection Sunday = = = > < >
But now Christ has been raised from the dead = = = > < >
the first fruits of those who are asleep = = = > < >
1 Corinthians 15:23

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It represents the way...the only way.

I think symbols just mean whatever the person displaying the symbol intends them to mean. The Crucifix is a Roman and pre-Roman method of punishment and torture, and was usually shaped like a "T" and low to the ground. The crucified were usually displayed at the gates of a city to show newbies what happened if they broke the rules of the city.
The Solar Cross represented the Suns annual path through the 12 personified constellations in many ancient religions. Among the stories of those religions included the Sun's death and resurrection throughout each year. These stories got all mixed together with the story of Jesus when the Roman Government made the Universal Religion. As an example, compare the Pagan celebration of the Goddess Eostre, with the Catholic (Universal Religion) celebration of Easter.

Which one? it's changed over the centuries. How far back you talkin'?

To me the cross is a symbol of all that Christ did here on earth.

the cross is a reminder he suffered and died for our sins.

It represents love.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

The triumph.

Isn’t it the proof of God within us?! It’s symbolic of US and God within us!!! It’s the laminin protein!!!

X marks the spot!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Neither one to Nana, the cross around my neck represents the Love of God and Jesus for us, and our love for them.🙏

For me it was neither about the dying nor the coming back as I see that his soul never died it just left his earth suit.

The pain that he suffered until he got to the point where he did not feel it anymore, which btw is a real thing, and the pain that God suffered watching his Son suffer were what truly represented their love for us.😘

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I always felt it represented the greatest Love and sacrifice for us but after finding out how sick “they” are my thoughts have changed a bit. it’s a tough one

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

defeat of evil as a man . ( both ) imo

Mad Scroller VIBE Rider The Quantum era is taking shape ...Whatever

horizontal- space, time, matter vertical- eternity, infinite, spiritual junction- heart

In response Rubix Twist to his Publication

Yes! The horizontal is space on one side,- the void, the ultimate potential, the first imagined 'other than God', the womb, the dream, and on the other side time, the moving spirit over the waters, the Holy Spirit, both creation/imagination of the 'other than God' and the remembering of God/oneness, moving between the dipoles, creating frequency and all dimensions and realms depending on the frequency. And the vertical is God/Source, the All, the everything, and God/Logos/the One/Jesus, the dreamer and creator of the frequency realms, the way God acts and appears in the illusion, the dreamer creating the dream, the one who incarnated to reconnect us to God, help us remember we are dreaming, Moving up on the vertical with the help of the Logos allows us to leave the densest expression of duality of the dream, good and evil, behind us and embrace being lucid dreamers, celebrating God's presence in the dream within all things, beings and children of God appearing in time and space.

(1) Show this thread

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

The apostle Paul referred to this law in relationship to Jesus and His death on the cross. In Galatians 3:13 we read, “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree’” (ESV). Jesus was cursed for us, hanging on the cross as a substitute for our sins. The law in the Mosaic economy was a foreshadowing of the redemption of man.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

The concept of cursing and blessing in association with a tree is found in the larger narrative of Scripture. In Genesis 3 Eve and then Adam eat fruit from a tree from which they were forbidden to eat. In Revelation 22:14 the eternal state includes those who eat from the tree of life. A tree was involved in the entry of sin into humanity (through the tree in the Garden), the answer to sin for humanity (through the cross), and the ultimate removal of sin in eternity (through the tree of life).
Under the Mosaic Law, those who were hanged on a tree were cursed. The law made it illegal to leave the body hanging overnight. This law applied to Jesus, who was executed on a tree, although He had done no wrong. Jesus’ dead body was removed from the cross on the same day of His death and was buried. Jesus took the curse of sin upon Himself to redeem us from sin.Then 3 days later he beat Death, Hell and the Grave by walking out.

forgiveness of sin
everlasting life

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

If He had merely died on the Cross, death.

BUT, since He rose again, it will eternally symbolize the Resurrection.

Tetelestai

To me, it represents Salvation.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Represents Church

To me: He Lives🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I like the new name! 🥰

(1) Show this thread