Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Does the cross represent the death or resurrection?

I think symbols just mean whatever the person displaying the symbol intends them to mean. The Crucifix is a Roman and pre-Roman method of punishment and torture, and was usually shaped like a "T" and low to the ground. The crucified were usually displayed at the gates of a city to show newbies what happened if they broke the rules of the city.
The Solar Cross represented the Suns annual path through the 12 personified constellations in many ancient religions. Among the stories of those religions included the Sun's death and resurrection throughout each year. These stories got all mixed together with the story of Jesus when the Roman Government made the Universal Religion. As an example, compare the Pagan celebration of the Goddess Eostre, with the Catholic (Universal Religion) celebration of Easter.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ••• Bender •••, click on at the bottom under it