Has anyone done any digging on wearing the cross as a piece of jewelry?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I haven't yet - never thought about it, but wear one. It was a birthday gift from my family. Interested to know more now though.

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

all i know is if the cross isnt important. why? do tge evil ones use an upside down one? i know why tgey do it . i also believe an empty cross is a sign of resurrection. just like the empty tomb

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Encyclopedia Britannica:

From its simplicity of form, the cross has been used both as a religious symbol and as an ornament, from the dawn of man's civilization. Various objects, dating from periods long anterior to the Christian era, have been found, marked with crosses of different designs, in almost every part of the old world. India, Syria, Persia and Egypt have all yielded numberless examples, while numerous instances, dating from the later Stone Age to Christian times, have been found in nearly every part of Europe.

Two of the forms of the pre-Christian cross which are perhaps most frequently met with are the tau cross, so named from its resemblance to the Greek capital letter T, and the svastika or fylfot, also called "Gammadion" owing to its form being that of four Greek capital letters gamma G placed together.
https://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/library/article/id/471/cross-christian-banner-pagan-relic.htm

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

A study of ancient history reveals that the cross was used as a religious symbol long before the first century A.D.—when Jesus Christ walked the earth, was crucified and resurrected. The Bible does not record the use of the cross as a physical religious symbol in either the Old or New Testaments. But historical records of other civilizations do make record of the cross as a symbol.

It is a historical fact that the cross has been used as a symbol of pagan religions going back to antiquity. Further study reveals that the cross can be found in the ancient religions of Babylon, India, Syria, Egypt, Rome and other ancient pagan cultures.

It is very clear, based on history, that the cross was used to represent and worship the false gods of many cultures and religions.

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible/10-commandments/idolatry-second-commandment/is-it-okay-to-wear-a-cross/

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Many symbols have been taken over by the Cabal, Deep State, and elites over the years. Swastika and Spiral are two others.

If the cross was so bad upright, then why would the elites choose to worship Lucifer with the unside down cross?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

I haven’t done any digging on the cross. I do wear a cross necklace. For me the cross is a symbol of the sacrifice that Jesus made for the world. I wear a cross because of the faith I carry in my heart and soul. If it’s a symbol of something negative to you, don’t wear one. The cross is very positive for me.

Sabina Gal ans The Sacred Blue Tent Channel on Telegram have done lots of research on this. If you go to their channel and files they keep all of their audio discussions. Very interesting stuff.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Does it skirt idolatry, or symbolism?

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

I have not worn one for a long time. I never understood as a Catholic why there was so much focus on the suffering. Yes, i realize that i should know what Jesus endured for me/us, but i was not certain the cross was where HE wanted us to place our energies. I began to feel it directed our contemplation on the evil rather than the glory of His resurrection. Then when i began waking up i read somewhere that the satanists used the crucifix in mockery. So i prefer to focus on Sunday morning.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love Jesus and HE has blessed me and is always there for me ❤️

i dont like the cross because i cant see wearing something that symbolizes torture and death. i know Jesus sacrficed HIS life to save us, but i cant celebrate a murderous barbaric torture method.
i dont think Jesus would mind if i choose not to focus on that amd instead focus on HIM

i do have 2 crucifix in my home but i connect to Jesus more when i close my eyes amd pray

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

A Deep Dive into Borgia and the Cross with @Spiritual Perspectives of Our Great Awakening - YouTube

To follow Stephanie:@Spiritual Perspectives of Our Great Awakening Stephanie's Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRoseByStephanie?ref=shop_suggTo Watch...

Doesnt it keep away vampires? 😂 My guess is the original symbolism is uknown or has been flipped especially by the upside down ones.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

😂 Kheri...

But now you have me thinking because what do Vampires need Humans for?

(1) Show this thread

Those who have seen Angels and make representations, Angels do not carry any cross. And what I vaguely remember from researching that years ago is that it is a symbol associated to death cults and contrary to the Message of Jesus

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

thank you for saying that

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

its an object, when you idolize it, it becomes sin, the bible says to pick up your cross and carry it daily. nothing about wearing it.. i for one took them out of my house, because i wasn't sure if i was praying to the cross or God...

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

My best friends son was born with 12 different heart defects. She was told 3 times he would not make it through the night. I was raised Catholic (but had since rejected the church) She was complete atheist. One difficult day I went to the chapel in the hospital and prayed for him. I made a deal with God that if he let him live I would do everything in my power to help her find God. I didn't know how - She was ANTI God. I went back to ICU and nervously gave her a small silver cross on a chain for him. She immediately put it on him. Multiple surgeries later he is now 26 And she has found God. (5 years later) Not only was he saved but she was saved too.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Beautiful!! 💖 We never know how the small acts we do can move mountains.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

WOW -
God knows you are His!
Incredible story of belief and faith,
Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Agree, at Easter time my spirit never felt good about all the attention with the cross and death of Jesus.
To much emphasis on all the evil.
I have a beautiful picture a friend made me of Jesus and the stone rolled away.
That is my story about Jesus.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Good, bad or indifferent I've worn it for many, many years and I will continue to do so. Thank You

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

[they] wear it upside down

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

upside down and look where she is now. js

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

If [they] wear it upside for anti-Christ power then wearing it right side up must have Christ power.

It can also be a symbol for the resurrection and the rebirth and for some, it provides a sense of Spiritual protection.

For others it lets people know they are a person of faith in Jesus Christ.

In this day and age, I'd rather see somewhere wear a cross than an upsidedown pentagram

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Just wondering who came up with the idea originally or if it’s even possible to know.

Were they good or bad?

I know its a touchy subject

(1) Show this thread