Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Has anyone done any digging on wearing the cross as a piece of jewelry?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Just wondering who came up with the idea originally or if it’s even possible to know.

Were they good or bad?

I know its a touchy subject

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

☺️hey Zoq! csn you elaborate on the Z...i missed somthin

The touchier the subject, the more it needs to be openly discussed. Demystifying the verboten. For me, it's a daily reminder we all carry our own cross, the weight of this world. So did he. His death upon it symbolizes victory over it. Walking with a cross on symbolizes my victory over this world. I follow him.

Christians are familiar with persecution and used to draw a mark in the sand, like the top of a semi-circle ... then another Christian would complete the mark with a lower semi-circle, hence the fish symbol. I assume it was a coded device for each other so they could trust / speak freely to one another.

Today when I wear a cross or see someone wearing a cross, its a visual for a Christian. Its not an idol to worship, only a symbol of respect.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

What do YOU know about it Doq/Zoq?
I would be interested to know.
i was raised Lutheran. (am unaffiliated with anyone but Christ today)
Lutherans mostly eschew idols, statues.
But Lutherans, like most Christians, can and do wear cross pendants and we do have crosses in our churches. (we do use symbols but minimally).
well...i want to know the answer to what you're asking as well because what it symobolizes could just as easilly be a token of the torture device used to kill our savior just as much as representative of his love and sacrifice for us

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I know.. It is a touchy subject. Just sharing what I read. The catholic religion does the sign of the cross which actually means crossing out the energy chakra system of the body.From the third eye to over the heart chakra to block the energies. Also, the catholic priests on Ash wednesday put ash on the forehead exact place where the Third Eye is, to close off the energy of the third eye ( your intuitive eye). I heard another explanation on the symbolism about the cross but Can't remember exactly how to explain it. Just sharing what I read.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

A study of ancient history reveals that the cross was used as a religious symbol long before the first century A.D.—when Jesus Christ walked the earth, was crucified and resurrected. The Bible does not record the use of the cross as a physical religious symbol in either the Old or New Testaments. But historical records of other civilizations do make record of the cross as a symbol.

It is a historical fact that the cross has been used as a symbol of pagan religions going back to antiquity. Further study reveals that the cross can be found in the ancient religions of Babylon, India, Syria, Egypt, Rome and other ancient pagan cultures.

It is very clear, based on history, that the cross was used to represent and worship the false gods of many cultures and religions.

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible/10-commandments/idolatry-second-commandment/is-it-okay-to-wear-a-cross/

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts