🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

[These people] are pure evil. When I realized the other night that I had spent 5 hours and was getting false values I wanted to start smashing things. So now when you see a value on this thread it means that I have double or triple checked it on other calculators. Nobody said it would be easy Truth seeker.

#NoDeals

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😘Awwh Nana sure appreciates all you do hun. It is wild how these tell a story most times as well.

I used to say, “Calgon- take me away!” until I read the ingredients. Talk about truth in advertising. 😳

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

You’re vibin’!!! 11:11

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Water and Sodium Balance, Hypernatremia and Hyponatremia, Animation - YouTube

(USMLE topics) Body fluid regulation and sodium disorders, pathology, causes and treatment. This video and other related videos (in HD) are available for ins...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Literally EVERYTHING in that, with the possible exception of the Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) is freaking TOXIC!

And soak it in through your skin all over your whole body???

Not on your LIFE, man!

I work hard to make all the soaps & personal care products my family uses. I make our household cleaners & laundry soap, too.

After you learn how, it's easy & you get a kick outta saving so much money. I must save thousands of dollars a year.

If you REALLY like making soap, you turn it into a kind of art...

Epsam salts takes me away!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Absolutely!

You can even premix them with your favorite essential oil blend & get some good aromatherapy at the same time you're relaxing...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

The amount of petroleum sludge in costmetics and self-care products is just overwhelming as well. Sodium Bezoate is used as a “preservative” - all are carcinogens- PEG, Polisorbate,Parabens- long list!

😳 This is like sunscreen! Sadly it's like many other products that many people use

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘That would be funny too if it were not that they are trying in literally every fookn product they sell us to kill us or at a minimum keep us sick enough to keep working to pay tax yet weak enough to buy their poison medicines and remain in bondage.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It's a delicate balance, Nana, but they've been working on it for centuries.

Now that they know most folks don't read labels, they've made them extra-tiny so that those of us who DO read them no longer can.

When I got back to the US in 2019, I really noticed this change. I mean, the print was plenty small before, but now seriously tiny - to the point I can't read it even with contact lenses plus reading glasses and a magnifier.

Sheer nastiness.

Too many companies to list.

I don't patronize any of them.

(1) Show this thread