🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

[These people] are pure evil. When I realized the other night that I had spent 5 hours and was getting false values I wanted to start smashing things. So now when you see a value on this thread it means that I have double or triple checked it on other calculators. Nobody said it would be easy Truth seeker.

#NoDeals

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😘Awwh Nana sure appreciates all you do hun. It is wild how these tell a story most times as well.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I used to say, “Calgon- take me away!” until I read the ingredients. Talk about truth in advertising. 😳

Literally EVERYTHING in that, with the possible exception of the Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) is freaking TOXIC!

And soak it in through your skin all over your whole body???

Not on your LIFE, man!

I work hard to make all the soaps & personal care products my family uses. I make our household cleaners & laundry soap, too.

After you learn how, it's easy & you get a kick outta saving so much money. I must save thousands of dollars a year.

If you REALLY like making soap, you turn it into a kind of art...

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it