ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Take [them] away.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Bezos is about to get a Prime Fooking

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

saw a meme Amazon = A mason and the logo is the devils tail or a penis, these creatures are sick👹

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

That “Amason” logo of the penis disgusts me everytime I see it. Out on the highways, driving down the back road past my house, daily reminder of the evil we face. People just don’t see it for some reason. Even said to hubby about it, “Oh, that is just their logo,” he says! Get it off our roads, White Hats!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

I read this as I watch a big penis fly into orbit.

Please tell me this debacle crashed right into the Bermuda Triangle 🔥 how these evildoers 👿 mock us pisses me off, how can some be so ignorant? They really did dumb man down😱

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diana DJT, click on at the bottom under it