ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Take [them] away.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Bezos is about to get a Prime Fooking

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

saw a meme Amazon = A mason and the logo is the devils tail or a penis, these creatures are sick👹

That “Amason” logo of the penis disgusts me everytime I see it. Out on the highways, driving down the back road past my house, daily reminder of the evil we face. People just don’t see it for some reason. Even said to hubby about it, “Oh, that is just their logo,” he says! Get it off our roads, White Hats!

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @9_29_03 in this post can reply

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Whole thing is a trestle board.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Just Laugh when you see it ...

CUZ IT'S BENT ...😂😂😂

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Yep, bent penises driving all over our roadways and delivered to your door too! All over the boxes and the tape they use. I really like the whole concept of ordering online and delivered to your door but do we really have to have the evil visuals, let alone what they engage in otherwise. 😖😤

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I read this as I watch a big penis fly into orbit.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

so much stimulation today

(15) Show this thread