ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Take [them] away.

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I can't wait either!! I think it's already happened!
And the money is ALL returned to the people. Thank you God!
Im yelling TIMBER!!

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

oh sweeeet! Bezos going down woohoo

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Not only Amazon. It dawned on me one day awhile back how Walmart introducing the grocery pick up was NOT a mistake. It came into play long before before the Rona came into play. Those bastards knew!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Exactly. All will pay.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

IS this called
Counting your chick's before they hatch?
They created the game and held the rules for themselves.
AND THEN IT HAPPENED!
Trump won!
We now own the new game and rules.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

saw a meme Amazon = A mason and the logo is the devils tail or a penis, these creatures are sick👹

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

That “Amason” logo of the penis disgusts me everytime I see it. Out on the highways, driving down the back road past my house, daily reminder of the evil we face. People just don’t see it for some reason. Even said to hubby about it, “Oh, that is just their logo,” he says! Get it off our roads, White Hats!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Soon, these fooking swamp monsters will not be able to walk down a street👿👹🔥 so horrible what their greed has done for humanity🙏🏼