I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I have been at this for 20+ years.
I’ve been been down so many rabbit holes, gopher holes & hell holes.
I’ve researched and learnt about agendas that rarely get discussed/mentioned.
At times, my mind is mush.
I’ve been suspended on Twatter.
I was part of the Reddit purge.
I lost a ton of info, resources & contact when Voat went down.
I have actually been on threads online talking people out of suicide.
I constantly remind myself - “You’ve made it this far, there is nowhere else to go but forward”.
My adult kids sometimes ask for my views.
My wife thinks I’m on “The Dark Web”.
I have zero friends but know A LOT of people.
The other day, I was racking my brain, trying to figure out how I ended up on AnonUp...
I have no idea.
But, AU has enabled me be with like minded peers.
I may not have many followers.
I may not have many posts.
But what I do have is an appreciation to be somewhere where there is no judgement.
I love every one of you and I love this is my safe place.

Only people mentioned by @DigoyMF in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digoy. MF., click on at the bottom under it