#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They scared.

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"My brain is only a receiver in the universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core but I know it exist." -Nikola Tesla

https://youtu.be/o-FyH2A7Ed0

Wow, I went to twitter when Covid broke Feb '20 to see what I could learn, was twitmoed pretty quickly for warning people about the Gates Luciferase enzyme tattoo jabs DNA voice to skull tech patents, mind-body control to come if we went along.

I decided to not get a new account and just read. IET is who first pulled me in. Intense source of info. I am clairsentient, I would hear a sound. when reading his tweets, mechanistic. Now that I hear the sound the IBM Q makes, that was the sound.

This was a neat post. I use to study the work of Marcel Vogel, I work with crystals. He use to be IBM's top computing scientist in the 1970s. He had developed a camera using crystals that could photograph the future. I always wondered if he gave them the first looking glass.

They've come a long way.

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it