#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They scared.

"My brain is only a receiver in the universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core but I know it exist." -Nikola Tesla

https://youtu.be/o-FyH2A7Ed0

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

Wow, I went to twitter when Covid broke Feb '20 to see what I could learn, was twitmoed pretty quickly for warning people about the Gates Luciferase enzyme tattoo jabs DNA voice to skull tech patents, mind-body control to come if we went along.

I decided to not get a new account and just read. IET is who first pulled me in. Intense source of info. I am clairsentient, I would hear a sound. when reading his tweets, mechanistic. Now that I hear the sound the IBM Q makes, that was the sound.

This was a neat post. I use to study the work of Marcel Vogel, I work with crystals. He use to be IBM's top computing scientist in the 1970s. He had developed a camera using crystals that could photograph the future. I always wondered if he gave them the first looking glass.

They've come a long way.

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

Thats interesting I always believed that the original q drops were from a quantum computer. I always wonder if it was from our dimension or from another dimension warning us of the direction ours was going. I also believe that some of the Q intel was also hijacked by both the white hats and the black hats.