Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

3yr Q-Delta for June 5
Drop # 4424

Wasn’t there talk recently of a gag order being issued, surrounding Trump’s legal involvements?

“Army Strong.”
-> Who protects the nation from foreign militarized adversaries?
-> Who fields the majority of the US National Guard’s ground-based fighting forces/equipment capabilities?
What constitutes a catastrophic national emergency?

Uncharted territory.
Original moment.

“It must be done right”
Q

#darktolight

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Most can innerstand the chess game analogy, but most people aren't aware of the technology of predictive 'outcomes'. This is in part a physical war, but in the grandest sense it is an esoteric battle for our entire planet and the Human race not fought in the physical, but in other realms. This is our Creator and Satan duking it out and Satan's army comprises soldiers and assassins most Humans couldn't imagine. This video is great for those who are already aware, in my opinion.

Yet, we all do have the ability to rise above the illusion, grow our light and awareness, live with compassion and non-judgement and allow the Spirit, which is perfect PEACE, to nourish our lives with dignity, authenticity and harmony....

Now, The Great Awakening = reMEMBERing. ALL Knowing.#GodWins

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Saw this a year & a half ago. He explains in easy enough language very complicated topics.

That surviving timeline...I wonder what humanity centuries from now will think of us. Compassion, judgement... and will they have an accurate understanding of how complicated & difficult it all was?

11:11 🥰🙏🏼
Voice sounds Very Fimilar 🤔😉☺️
WWG1WGA
Good to hear from You Vincent ❤️

😎1111

welcome to the Great Awakening🤠❤️

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Nice summary VK.
Even the most incomprehensive mind can absorb this information.
Need to share this one.
😊

As my diddy would say, they can go fk themselves.

As my diddy would say, they can go fk themselves.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow VK thats pretty awesome…gives us hope that by not playing into [their] games we are winning!

thats why i firmly believe that throughout this time (they call “pandemic”) in order to survive youve got to turn down the noise, stop watching fake news and just live your life - be like a flower, do the flowers stop being flowers just because of these evil F nuggets?
nope they just keep on being awesome
grow where you’re planted

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Oh yes! Mr. Wood...Houston we have a problem! Dey scared alright LOL

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

well shizzznick will somebody just slap the loser and call checkmate already my husband said he picked up abunch of baby chicks 1/2 price cause we wont be able to get baby chicks or chicken because of the avian flu which are going to have to be put in my den till they are big enough have you ever tryed to watch tv with a bunch of cackling chicks its almost as bad as a bunch of cacklen hens and the smell to clean up daily gas prices we dont just need it to go to work every thing out here needs gas and diesel and the cost of fertilizer we need ... im pissed right now granny is going to need bail money

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣MY HUSBAND JUST CAME IN FROM THE DEN AND SAID I HAD TO TAKE MY HEARING AIDS OUT SO I COULD WATCH TV EVIDENTLY THER CHEEP TONE IS MAKING HIS EARS WHISTLE 😂🤣😂😜 I CAN BE ON 1 OF MY BIDEN RANTS HE JUST REACHES UP PULL HIS HEAR AIDS OUT 😜GOD I LOVE THAT MAN

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

😂🤣❤️🐣

(3) Show this thread

. ♟

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Classic Clips By Vinnie Rock! 😎👍

NCSWIC
40,000 ft view

2012 was the time I had a massive spiritual awakening, so did others

Since 2012 i have witnessed people more and more on a spiritual path, and they really dont know it.

2020-2022 people are definetly discussing things in a very spiritual manner, still dont recognize the change in themseleves. It is amazing to see!!! They even understand me! That wasnt the case just ten years ago!

The End is nearing….and New Beginnings will be a flood for 40 days and nights as humans reconcile their old/new ways!

May God Bless Us All Beyond Measure 😇

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

11.11. Love you VK (no homo). !!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

One of the most exciting videos of our lifetime!💗🙏😍💗🤩

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

yee haw boys and girls shits fixing to get real interesting.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

That was brilliant and perfect...

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

i haven’t seen this before, are you able to explain it to me and/or who is represented here?

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Well there's many that can now say,
oh yeh, I remember that from back then, still a real good one that vid!

For all the virgins out there,
time for your red pill.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

[this inevitability] ... at first I thought it was the end of the world;
now I see [the] end of the world is [the] end of their world.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

This is the greatest most powerful video ever released it is truth, it is inspiration, it is a gift and I am so grateful ! Thank You heart and soul for posting VK .

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Video is 11:11. Nice.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

God won. They tried to upload us to a digital wasteland to keep us from this, but we will all awaken in the glory of God almighty!

❤️❤️❤️

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

good guy wins 💥 💥 💥 💥

@vincentkennedy https://anonup.com/thread/8368736 would you give me a rumble link to your very special, very timely video pretty please? I would like to share this 11minute 11 second INSPIRED video message with the weary Patriots I know that need a positive VIBE LIFT.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

🧐Got a pop up request for money "for Ukraine" this morning in a gmail account. ~ Very desperate.
I've never ever rec'd a "pop up request" for money on any email account in all the years I've been on email, more than 20 years. 🧐

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I love the message and that scenery was breathtaking!