Doing my first public presentation since 2017. Subject: “Holding The Line”. The last one I did was on 5G (as a telecoms service, not transhumanist nightmare).

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

That's great! I bet you were wonderful!🙏❤️

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Congratulations Patriot 👏🏻👊🏻😎💥

Awesome!
You will do great, Patriot!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Wonderful shot Martin.
💜

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

#exposure
exposure
exposure
Ephesians whole
chapters 5 & 6
Right on Brother Martin G
Shine on 💣💥 🌄

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

You’ll do great Martin!!! It would so wonderful for us all to be there physically to support you, but we are with you in spirit.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

TY for your service Patriot!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana knows you were or will be fine.
You have the karma for it.

God speed, Martin.

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

I hear this group is holding regular meeting , even if the venue is sometimes changed... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Talking_(group) (recent talk by D Shayler)

WRWY Looking great Martin!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Kind eyes, kind smile! You will have them at Hello! Have a super fun time. 💛

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

👍You will do great!!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Well you have first hand knowledge on that for sure! I have no doubt you will be truly inspirational.
Best of luck, WRWY. 👊

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I know you will be amazing, I only wish i could be there to cheer you on. Good luck, my friend.

P.S. Maybe someone could video for us. 🥰

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

OH MARTIN YAY! FREAKIN GO BROTHER! Oh I wish I was there! Let em have it like only you can Martin! Love you bub! 💜🙋🏼‍♀️ WOO!!

Good luck, enjoy! 😄👍

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Break a keg fren!!!
(Better than breaking a leg)
LOVE SEEING YOUR FACE!!! 😁
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Awesome and best wishes to you. Thank you for inspiring me to want to take pictures again !!!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼💗

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

I've missed your photos Martin! Glad you are back! Please post more of your art!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

With you in spirit Martin. Go get ‘em!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

you got it man

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

you got it man

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Awesome!

Good luck Martin. I know you'll do great!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I am loving their Intentions at The Porky Pint. From their website 2 pics. :)

Good luck with the presentation. Enjoy!
You'll be awesome.💫