MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Still on Gab, Bitchute, Rumble and Odysee fighting the good fight but YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are lost causes.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

There are a lot of patriots on Twitter and they are much more responsive when I post about those who have infiltrated our movement. Here, on AU, my exposés go largely ignored. That's why I'm on Twitter more than on here.

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

It's a daily battle.