I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Patience 😶
Never had much of it 😐
So years ago I asked God for patience 😕
Little did I know frustrating things would help develop it 😖
Obama, real estate crash, MSM brainwashed family, two years of "Covid", lost job, Biden, and long drawn-out anticipation of disclosure. 😵
Someone said, "Never ask God for patience!" 😲
Yeah; thanks. 🙄
What was I thinking? 🤦
Can I take it back?? 😬

So true.

When I pray for patience it is with a stutter because of fear of what lessons I will be given. In weak moments I amend my request with 'not too much at once, I don't think I can handle a hard lesson right now."

I hope God has a sense of humor.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Water Mark to his Publication

😂 I'm sure He does, to deal with us and all our frailties