I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

#GodWins
β€œI knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” ~ Jeremiah 1:5

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/03/29/kentucky-senate-passes-bill-to-ban-abortions-after-15-weeks/

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

When my son, Michael, was about 3 years old, he told me that he remembered speaking to God in Heaven. He said that God showed him me and said I would be his mom. God and Michael exhanged a "big, warm hug" and "I love yous" & then Michael saw a bright white light and next remembered being in my belly floating in water. I get so emotional whenever I relay that story.πŸ’ž

In my mind and in my heart, there is no explanation other than that he and all babies are a miracle sent from Heaven. The innocent children are made in God's image and are truly the light of the world.πŸ’«πŸ’«

God bless them always.πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

πŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

That's a beautiful story!! Thank you for sharing that with us.
❀️❀️❀️ πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Thank you so very much. 😍
You're most welcome.πŸ’—

It's my pleasure to share it as it just highlights how all children are angels among us.πŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡

Sending prayers for an abundance of God's perfect blessings for you & your family always.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«βœοΈ

They are miracles and our Angels. πŸ’•πŸ˜‡
It’s a beautiful thing that your son knows this without a shadow of a doubt. Especially since most of the world is in denial.
Truly blessed! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
Thank you for you for your kind words and continous blessings! ❀️ Your energy radiates✨
God Bless!!

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Thank you so very much for your lovely words & blessings. I cannot properly express how much they mean to me.
When I went for my 1st sono, tech thought the baby was a girl. For the 2nd sono, tech and dr confirmed the baby was a male and I immediately named his Michael without any doubt in my mind. I tell him he is named after Archangel Michael, the defender of Heaven and always call him my angelface.πŸ˜‡ I'm beyond blessed with him and my other two children. He had an extremely tight umbilical cord and was 9 days overdue so delivery was touch and go for both of us. So grateful that we are both here & always grateful for all of God's many blessings including wonderful souls like you.

Have the most spectacular day.πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Oh my! He really is a miracle by definition. Both of you!! β€οΈπŸ™
I have always LOVED the name Michael. As long as I can remember, I wanted my boy to be named Michael Anthony (or vice versa.)
I got an Andrew Joseph πŸ˜…

I hope you have a fabulous day as well my fren!! πŸ€—πŸ’ž

(2) Show this thread