I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

#GodWins
β€œI knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” ~ Jeremiah 1:5

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/03/29/kentucky-senate-passes-bill-to-ban-abortions-after-15-weeks/

When my son, Michael, was about 3 years old, he told me that he remembered speaking to God in Heaven. He said that God showed him me and said I would be his mom. God and Michael exhanged a "big, warm hug" and "I love yous" & then Michael saw a bright white light and next remembered being in my belly floating in water. I get so emotional whenever I relay that story.πŸ’ž

In my mind and in my heart, there is no explanation other than that he and all babies are a miracle sent from Heaven. The innocent children are made in God's image and are truly the light of the world.πŸ’«πŸ’«

God bless them always.πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

πŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JMSesq15 in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

JoAnn, God is good. Thank you for sharing your lovely story.

God chose a different path for me. I never had children. But I have been able to spread my love in other ways to my best friends children ~ I am "Aunt" Leah πŸ’•

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I absolutely agree with you Leah.πŸ’—

God is Perfect and He has blessed me in so many ways & I'm forever grateful.

I believe with all my heart that God chooses our paths & sets each of us on it as He sees fit. As he is omniscient & omnipotent, He knew you would be the most amazing best friend and aunt to many. He knew how much love you possess in your heart and obviously wanted to spread it far and wide. Your friends and their children are extremely fortunate to have you as a beautiful blessing in their lives & it's clear that anyone who knows you is fortunate and blessed as well.

Thank you for your lovely blessings for me and my family. They are greatly appreciated. Sending blessings to you and your magnificent extended family.πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«βœοΈπŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

That's a beautiful story!! Thank you for sharing that with us.
❀️❀️❀️ πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Thank you so very much. 😍
You're most welcome.πŸ’—

It's my pleasure to share it as it just highlights how all children are angels among us.πŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ˜‡

Sending prayers for an abundance of God's perfect blessings for you & your family always.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread