#GodWins
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” ~ Jeremiah 1:5

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/03/29/kentucky-senate-passes-bill-to-ban-abortions-after-15-weeks/

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I pray everyday that our generation will end this insanity 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

When my son, Michael, was about 3 years old, he told me that he remembered speaking to God in Heaven. He said that God showed him me and said I would be his mom. God and Michael exhanged a "big, warm hug" and "I love yous" & then Michael saw a bright white light and next remembered being in my belly floating in water. I get so emotional whenever I relay that story.💞

In my mind and in my heart, there is no explanation other than that he and all babies are a miracle sent from Heaven. The innocent children are made in God's image and are truly the light of the world.💫💫

God bless them always.🙏✝️🙏

😇💞😇💞😇💞😇

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

That's a beautiful story!! Thank you for sharing that with us.
❤️❤️❤️ 🙏🕊️

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

JoAnn, God is good. Thank you for sharing your lovely story.

God chose a different path for me. I never had children. But I have been able to spread my love in other ways to my best friends children ~ I am "Aunt" Leah 💕

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.

(2) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

That Pennsylvania doctor that was taken down, the media buried, but that’s just another 10 story boomerang