I wonder... does information warfare lead to novel kinds of war wounds? What's the effect on your brain of scrolling social media nonstop for years? What kind of invisible psychological and spiritual injuries do you get from being gaslit endlessly?

I will only do it on a desktop where I have 12 windows open, many playing a variety of high vibe healing frequencies and tones, others I am researching things I became interested in while scrolling, have some high vibe media groups I duck into when I want to quickly recenter if I get pulled too far and feel wonky. I also think it is critical to have daily practices for complete body, mind, heart, and soul purification and cleansing away from the internet in the organic world.

We have a saying in the wellness communities.

It's all about the Terrain.

We are only as vital as the environment we are in.

If we are participating in the cleansing of the swamp, we must take time to regularly cleanse and refresh ourselves in the purest crystalline waters and look down from the highest mountain tops where the valleys below emanate in peace. Find a local spot with moving water, even if a creek to vibe at. Godspeed.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it