I feel my whole life pivoting right now. Time to humble myself and learn. Spiritual upgrade needed. Pay closer attention to the teachers of badass warrioring for love and light.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I'm sending you virtual love, trust and friendship... Continue your inspiring reflections and photos! Thank you! πŸ™

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

It appears that I should send you some Arizona Sunshine, sans Chemtrails 🌞
Sending Love & Light from β€œHere to You”

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Love and light are inherent...your camera captures more then most... your light shows in your lens work..all who operate a camera are not equal..God is with you..✝️

labyrinth
lăb′ə-rĭnth″ noun
An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze.

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

Its all coming full circle, Martin. Be proud! You’ve guided many and if it weren’t for you -I would have gone insane so I must thank you!!!!

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Sending you lots of hugs & love Martin from Tennessee, USA. :)

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Martin you got this all your own he’s calling you and your listening. With all that work you do those beautiful photos its all talking to you the trees the water all of the flowers birds except it and level up The Glory is to the Lord for he has made you in his image. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

They are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ atmπŸ™‚