Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Every city, county, state and federal corporation needs to be dissolved.

Cities shouldn’t be corporations. This is a HUGE problem.

Cities need to be decentralized on the blockchain on top of a transparent ledger so that anyone living within the boundaries of the city has voting rights to the governance/decision making and it needs to be tied directly to crypto, NOT banks, so it can’t be manipulated.

This is how our system gets fixed.

If you know of a better way, let me know. :)

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We should return to Gold standard. The only real money Is physical gold and silver you hold in your hand.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

What is money?

Mon = single
ey = eye

Precious metals are good. Gold backed crypto will be a thing. Transactions will be possible without physical in hand.

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What app is out thete that you can buy xrp with? Asking for a buddy cause I like physical assets myself. Thank you guys in advance 👍👍

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Andrew Bringthepain to his Publication

Uphold.com is where I was directed to and I think they also mentioned Kucoin.com 💜
thinking I'm suppose to say now...
*Not a financial advisor.😊

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

LOL Thank you very much I knew some good people would let me know for my buddy!!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

YW. I just beat them to it. LOTS of WONDERFUL people here. 😊💜

Very true many good people. Maybe he will convince me to buy some haha.

Well, I'm Crypto illiterate and I was able to buy some. 😁 Now do I know now what to do? Notta clue but I know I'm trying. 😂

I hope you hit on it and make a lot of $$ I will see how my buddy does and then maybe put my toes in the water. Just let him go first lol Its good to keep trying!!

I'm glad you have a friend you can push into the water first. 😂 I'm on my own trying and well....🙏🏼 Pray for me. 🙄😂

Ps.. TY! I hope I hope I do too I'm wanting it for those I'm leaving. 💜

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

My buddy joined he got a couple hundred shares. It went down some and he said thanks I just lost $5.10 lol I told him its the long game LOL made me laugh Thank you again for the site to use!! I will get in gut I will buy at the dip lol

Well it was VK who told us about the site so the credit has to go to him. I was wondering what you done. 😂😂 I pray we all get rich! 😊 Thanks for letting me know. Keep me updated too. 💜

(1) Show this thread