Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Every city, county, state and federal corporation needs to be dissolved.

Cities shouldn’t be corporations. This is a HUGE problem.

Cities need to be decentralized on the blockchain on top of a transparent ledger so that anyone living within the boundaries of the city has voting rights to the governance/decision making and it needs to be tied directly to crypto, NOT banks, so it can’t be manipulated.

This is how our system gets fixed.

If you know of a better way, let me know. :)

We should return to Gold standard. The only real money Is physical gold and silver you hold in your hand.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJD in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

i remember when i worked for a bank and everytime old people or businesses would come in and i would count their deposits. i would go to my supervisor and bank manager and exchange the cash in my pocket for the “silver certificate” and $2 bills because they were “unique”.
now i am happy i did. even though they were just part of my collection at the time; they are now worth beyond face value.
maybe I should exchange them for something 🤔

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

I will trade this fiat monopoly crap all day for real gold and silver. That's all i want to exchange it for lol.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

What is money?

Mon = single
ey = eye

Precious metals are good. Gold backed crypto will be a thing. Transactions will be possible without physical in hand.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

crypto stands for concealed-secret?

That's all well and good. But I want to give pocket change to my grand daughters. I want to pay my grandson for raking the leaves in my lawn. I want to pay cash at a yard sale...or for my neighbors farm fresh eggs. I'm not quite understanding how these things will be possible with that system?

(10) Show this thread