Every city, county, state and federal corporation needs to be dissolved.

Cities shouldn’t be corporations. This is a HUGE problem.

Cities need to be decentralized on the blockchain on top of a transparent ledger so that anyone living within the boundaries of the city has voting rights to the governance/decision making and it needs to be tied directly to crypto, NOT banks, so it can’t be manipulated.

This is how our system gets fixed.

If you know of a better way, let me know. :)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love and similar to the Ubuntu movement perhaps!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Just clicked "like" and it rolled to 111. The number sightings have been wild lately.

(And I don't know enough about what you said, but will learn!🙏)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Banks have made world fortunes off of us, it is damn time we were OUR OWN BANK and stop paying them to let us use our own fookn money!
Thats all I have to say!

Well ok you know it isnt really but Nana had rough day,
Maybe do better tm.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I understand that there are billions held for general investments by State and Local councils and that this purchasing power is what everyone is actually going for - not the salary , but the power and benefits those investments bring. Apparently in some places there would be no need for Property Taxes for 20 years there is so much wealth invested, supposedly on behalf of#WeThePeople.
Look at the corruption that ESSER brought to the School Districts by dishing out billions of Fed $$ with a few strings like masks, Vax requirements and lockdowns- the school boards were willing to endanger kids lives.
They all need to be dissolved and restructured.
Apparently NESARA doesnt touch the State or State Taxes, so that is left to us to sort out.
Also all pension investments should be in American Companies and products - we dont need to be propping up China with our pension investments.

Trestle board in all areas are the problem, also like JFK said.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Plus it is their bs trestle board system, name a component, all meant to suck, throw in fiat.

(1) Show this thread

👊👊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

With a stroke of a pen
President Trump will fix this.
Good Bye
1871 constitution
Hello
JFK Jr plan is working. I love who he picked for our President!
Rumor has it
JFKjr has the plan
Angels are fulfilling it!🤔😍😍

I believe in decentralized government, but I'm not sure everybody has the right to vote on all issues. Many people have no clue and do zero research on many issues. Should they vote on issues they haven't spent time researching? I'm not sure they deserve that right.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Two things:

- Does God love those people less?
- We have the responsbility to wake everyone up so we can live in the world we want to create.

(1) Show this thread

I sleep with silver;-) ⚪️

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯agree

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

What is a Surety Bond?

Surety bonds provide financial guarantees that bondholders such as public officials, COMPANIES, contractors, or unions will uphold their contracts according to mutual terms.

Surety bonds protect WE THE PEOPLE from fraud and malpractice. When a bondholder breaks a bond’s terms, the harmed party can make a claim on the bond to recover losses.

https://bondsforthewin.com/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

This is a real tool more ppl should be using!

(1) Show this thread

I like your thinking, keep up the great work.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

We should return to Gold standard. The only real money Is physical gold and silver you hold in your hand.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

What is money?

Mon = single
ey = eye

Precious metals are good. Gold backed crypto will be a thing. Transactions will be possible without physical in hand.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

i remember when i worked for a bank and everytime old people or businesses would come in and i would count their deposits. i would go to my supervisor and bank manager and exchange the cash in my pocket for the “silver certificate” and $2 bills because they were “unique”.
now i am happy i did. even though they were just part of my collection at the time; they are now worth beyond face value.
maybe I should exchange them for something 🤔

(2) Show this thread